What's in it for you?
A workplace where you can be yourself. Invent new cocktails, help decide on future food trends, staff drinks and discounts on food and drinks in all locations.
Here you get the freedom as a manager that you don't often see elsewhere and you are part of a great team with a huge growth ambition!
For the rest we offer;
- Customized & competitive salary & a fulltime contract.
- An attractive and challenging position in a great team.
- Be part of a growing company.
- Good tips.
- A bonus based addition offer on your annual salary and based on results achieved and based on various KPIs.
- Career opportunities: Ter Marsch & Co is growing, you can grow with us.
- Type of employment: Part-time / Full-time in consultation
Will you be our chief boss at Ter Marsch & Co Kalverstraat?
Are you not only super social by nature but also able to lead a group? Does your hospitality heart beat faster when you imagine that you could possibly become chief boss at Ter Marsch & Co? Can you walk on a terrace with at least 10 burgers at the same time and in the meantime ensure that all our guests are satisfied? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Our flavor profile:
You are responsible for the ins and outs of the restaurant, this means;
- Team up, motivate and teach. The team will look to you for support, guidance and information. All team members should enjoy going to work.
- Administrative tasks such as; making schedules, keeping track of purchase sales, counting tips, handling emails, etc.
- Operate the restaurant (stand on the floor), clear orders, shake cocktails, serve guests, train colleagues.
- Chairing biweekly management meetings to further develop and improve Ter Marsch & Co.
- Ensuring efficient planning.
- Leading and motivating the team, working proactively and being a good example.
- Provide training to your team (such as up- and cross-selling).
- Optimizing the working method within the restaurant.
- Maintaining constant quality and guaranteeing these, hygiene, presentation.
- Administrative work, such as checking purchasing, daily excel.
- Schedules planning via app Booq
- Analyzing hospitality results and taking action on them; mystery visits.
- Propagating policy and ensuring compliance with it, at the end we are not a playground.
- Format and count cash register.
- Open-and-close restaurant presence.
- Personnel policy; assembling a team and recruiting people.
- Conduct appraisal interviews with staff.
Hospitality knowledge & passion runs to your blood, but here are some special ingredients that we are looking for;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus, it can be quite busy at Ter Marsch & Co.
- A completed Master education or Bachelor with sufficient experience.
- You have a diploma in social hygiene or are going to obtain this at our expense.
- You are a people's person, extroverted but also analytical and rational.
- A self-starter, you see where the problems are and solve them automatically, after all, your profession is not a restaurant manager but a full-time problem solver.
- Finally, you are a natural leader, you have strong communication skills and you can handle yourself and your team in a storm.
Are you wildly enthusiastic? Can you already see yourself shining at Ter Marsch & Co and do you already know which hamburger you prefer to eat with us?
Then we are very curious about your motivation & CV.